- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! – Wildlife Trivia Night
November 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST – WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT OF TICKETS!
If you have purchased a ticket, this is a REMINDER to bring it with you for a bucket draw entry.
Thursday, 8 November 2018
6:30PM-7:00PM – Social & Team Registration
7:00PM-9:00PM – Trivia
Come test your instincts! Focusing on all things nature, groups of to four will compete for top-notch prizes while pawing at finger foods, consuming and celebrating the amazingly biodiverse Lambton County!
All proceeds and donations will go toward Lambton Wildlife, a registered charity dedicated to the conservation, preservation, and protection of the natural environment in Lambton County. So let’s raise a glass, raise money, and raise awareness!
Keep up with the latest news about this event by liking us on Facebook.
Stoke’s Bay – Riverview Room – upstairs
485 Harbour Road, Sarnia, Ontario N7T 5R8
Venue Website: http://www.stokesbaysarnia.com/
$15/person or $60/team of four
You can purchase your ticket:
In person at LWI’s September and October indoor meetings (last Monday of each month)
Or, we will arrange for ticket purchase and drop off
By calling, texting, emailing Mike Kent, 519-490-8978, email@example.com
By sending a private message to LWI’s Facebook page
- VERY IMPORTANT!! No use of cell phones or other outside reference materials. You may not use your cell phone during a round until your team’s answers are turned in to the judge.
- Choose to go it alone, or fight for the winning title with a team of up to 4. Up to 4 people (MAX) per team. Every person at the team table will be counted as part of your maximum team size. In order to earn nightly prizes, teams may not have more than four players. Your team may play the game with more than four players but will be ineligible for nightly prizes. If you are smart enough to go with less…so be it! Don’t know who will be on your team? Not a problem. Register anyway, and we can add team members later.
- Talk quietly amongst your team and please do not call out any answers.
- No collaborating with other teams.
- Once an answer sheet has been turned in, teams may NOT change their answer unless instructed to do so by the hosts.
- There is no partial credit for an answer unless specified beforehand
- The host will have final say in all circumstances during play.
- Teams will be required to come up with a team name. Be creative!
- Trivia is open to all ages, there is no minimum age to play, but everyone playing must have purchased a ticket
- Players under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, both the parent/guardian and the child must have purchased a ticket to trivia
- There will be questions from categories including pop culture, local wildlife, geography, literature, local history and more! Questions will be read and answered in rounds short breaks will be held between rounds.
- Anyone caught cheating will be warned and/or eliminated